Sunday, November 25, 2012

Indie-Giving Blogfest

What a whirlwind of a year (it went by too quickly in many respects) and there is no better time to reflect and thank God for our blessings than on Thanksgiving.

One of the amazing things about this year has been the opportunity for me to connect with Indie writers and readers. I am in perpetual awe of the men and women I have met who write, edit, and then publish their books and book covers. 



The hard work doesn't stop there. They market their books, maintain their blogs, websites, FB pages, and in between it all, they continue to encourage and hold a hand out to other authors trying to find their way into and through the publishing game. 

Being on the fringes, I want to say thank you to all the Indie authors that make the effort to mentor others. Several Indie authors and readers have banded together and have giveaways on their blogs. YOU can also get in on the fun by hosting a blog post and may possibly win a free book cover in the process.  (Click on picture link below to join.)  

As my contribution, I invite anyone who would like to have an author interview to leave a comment below. I will enter you in a drawing and pull the winning author on Tuesday, November 27th.  I will email you the author interview questions* and your interview will be posted with links to your FB page and website or blog in December 2012 with promotion by me on my blog, FB groups, and twitter.

*I reserve the write to edit out content I don't think is suitable for our audience. Thanks and good luck!


1 comment:

  1. Comments for an author interview on this are closed. I have a winner and the interview will be posted in December. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete