Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Sunday Reading #AmWriting

I'm a writer and a reader.  I love books!  I usually have about 3 or 4 books I am in the midst of reading at any given time.  I also love to write.

Sunday Reading is a new feature I'll be having once a month.


Join In

Christian Writers:  Leave a quick blurb in the comments about what you're writing and the genre. Did you just release a book?  We want to know.  Feel free to add your website, blog, and book links in the comments.

Christian Readers:  Discover exciting new books or an author to keep an eye on in the genre you love.  Come back to check out new authors/comments.  Tell us what you love to read or see featured in a favored book!

1 comment:

  1. I'm editing a nonfiction book about rest for Moms that I've written and writing the second half of a fiction book which is about an English woman raised in India by her father who has just discovered she has been arranged to be married to an Englishman by the grandmother she has never met.

    I am reading The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis, Bride of Thistleloch Castle by Therese Stenzel (which is such a pageturner, great romance), and Be Spiritually Bold by Thurman Faison. Next on my list to read is Valeria's Cross by Kathi Macias and Susan Wales, The Cornbread Bible by Dr. Jennifer Shambroock, and Digging Up Death by Gina Conroy.

    What are you reading or writing?

    ReplyDelete