Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scriptures for Summer Learning

Here are nine Scriptures we're incorporating into our summer...the principles and for memorization.

I need two more. I'd love your input.



Desire without knowledge is not good, and whoever makes haste with his feet misses his way. Proverbs 19:2

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9




I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
1 Corinthians 10:13

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6

Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”
1 Corinthians 15:33

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

And he who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five talents more, saying, ‘Master, you delivered to me five talents; here I have made five talents more.’ His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’
Matthew 25:20-21

Do to others as you would have them do to you.
Luke 6:31






2 comments:

  1. I just read this in my morning devotional

    Romans 10:9: "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved"

    I hope this blessed you as much as it did me!
    Trixi O.

    ReplyDelete