Monday, February 10, 2014

CIA Valentine's Blog Hop - FREE Kindle Book


Welcome to the Christian Indie Authors Blog Hop!

February 10-14 

 

As my gift to you, A Heart's Home, is FREE for a limited time on Kindle. Click on the book cover to go to Amazon.

http://amzn.com/B00DH2JTE6

1746 India

Born in England and raised in India by her father after her mother's untimely death, Asyra has been ostracized from her small village most of her life. News of her impending marriage arranged by her grandmother back in England only serves to confuse her further about who she is and where she fits in. When Madras is attacked by the French before Asyra's ship sails, she must pretend to be the wife of her grandmother's agent, who happens to be the elder brother of her intended. Can she move beyond prejudice to find her place in the world? 

The theme for the blog hop is Love Is…

 

When I was a child, love was my parents, kittens and my favorite stuffed animal.

 

When I was a teen, love was the flashiest car, a handsome face, and new clothes in my favorite colors.

 

When I was a young adult, love was myself and my goals...striving and achieving.

 

When I became an adult, I found love sparked and grew when I met my husband. In births of each of my children love grew wings, enlarged...became tangible and I saw the face of God.

 

As I grow older, I see all things and people lead me to the One who is love, embodies love, and gives grace and mercy unconditionally. He uses the good and the bad. My hope is forever in Him. He is love and no one can ever love me better.

 

1 John 4:7-8  Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.  Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 

Make sure you “hop” to each of our blogs, discover some new authors, and enter the giveaways on each page.  Plus, visit the CIA Blog Hop grand prize page to enter to win the eBook Bundle Package!

4 comments:

  1. Laura, I LOVED your book, All The Angels Stood! I'm hoping you get some good traffic through your blog for this blog hop! I'll be sharing your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Krysti!! God bless you and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your post, Laura. It's funny how our view of what love means changes we grow, marry and have children isn't it. We focus less on ourselves and our needs and give all we have to and for our families. What an honor...and how very humbling at the same time...to think our Father does the same for us. Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! Thank you for stopping in, Kelly! Happy Valentine's Day! <3

    ReplyDelete